OK...Time really is going so fast. My weekends fly by and I am not sure why I can't catch up on rest. I feel like I have checked my brain somewhere and I can't seem to find it. I am trying desperately to remember what I have planned for a day and to stick to it. :) My students are very forgiving.
I received a phone call from my dad today. He took Bailey hunting this week. He told me that Squirt got into a porcupine and played around with it. Poor thing got poked quite a few times and my dad had to sit and pull them all out. Well, about an hour later Bailey disappeared for quite a long time...and sure enough she got into a fight with a porcupine!!! She had spines all over!! Inside her mouth...everywhere!! He had to run Bailey into the vet... a vet that is only in a few days a week. Poor Bailey had to be put under so that they could pull out the spines. cRaZy!!! She is doing well though and I am excited to get her back tonight... so is Hunter... he is pretty wired and really needs his friend back. :)

1 comment:
Bailey is lucky the vet was there and Squirt needs to learn not to play with porcupines.
Post a Comment