KC was fantastic. I enjoyed spending time with my in-laws and with Paul's brother and his family. It was jam packed with fun things to do. We explored downtown KC, went to a Royals game, Branson, Silver Dollar City, swimming, Liverpool Legends etc. It was great. I felt tired during the week, I think just because I needed to relax. It was a perfect beginning to going back to school next week. I am excited for school to start. Yippee!!
Bethany left the day Paul and I returned from KC. I was so sad that I missed seeing her before she left. It was wonderful to have her around this summer. Mary is getting ready to go to school too. I am really going to miss having her around here. I haven't had a chance to hang out with her as much this summer. I am hoping to grab some lunch with her next week.
Before I sign off I wanted to write about one of the funny things that happened on our KC trip. First, Paul and I and Judy and Dave went to a Royals game on buck night. Buck night means that you can get a hot-dog for a buck, a coke for a buck etc. We thought that was pretty cool. So about the third inning we got into line to get dinner. We waited and waited. Finally Paul told me to go sit and he and Dave would wait for the dogs. They ended up waiting until the bottom of the 6th inning to get their hot-dogs!! I felt so bad for them! Oh, well, Judy and I enjoyed watching the game! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment