Tuesday, August 5, 2008

EXCELLENT!!

OK, well the tech classes went spectacular!! I had great groups who were rearing to learn. I was very proud of the interest they showed and their enthusiasm for trying something brand new. I am a bit tired but it is the good kind of tired, if you know what I mean. I am super excited for this next year. I will be on a tech team of teachers who goes into classrooms and helps other teachers incorporate technology in the lessons that they are already teaching. I think it will be neat to see how they end up using the technology after they learn it. Anyway, the last two days have been great!! Paul and I are preparing for our kitchen to be ripped apart. We have a lot of things that need to be packed and put away. I am sitting here wondering where the summer went. I am definitely ready to go back to school and incorporate some of the brand new things that I have learned this past year. Ciao for now!!

No comments:

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers