Friday, July 25, 2008

Well, I am exhausted from the week. I still think that I am recovering from camp last week. It was really a great camp!! I am very glad that I decided to go. Wednesday Paul and I said goodbye to Boo and Squirt. They were so much fun to have!! I know that it was time. (Paul and I were getting very little sleep!!) I will have Paul post the picture we took of our little "doggy" family", it is very cute.

I am trying this week to prepare for my tech classes the beginning of August. I can't seem to concentrate, so, I am hoping that I can finish the last minute details this weekend. I will be discussing: MIMIO use in the classroom; using Inspiration 8 in the classroom; getting familiar with the use of Power Point in the classroom; and creating movies using imovie. It should be interesting. I dyed my hair red... I am hoping the teachers won't think I am some sort of "punk" kid. :)

I am really excited to go visit Julie and Greg this next week. It should be fun to see them and to catch up. :)

See you!!

No comments:

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers