Monday, July 21, 2008

I have not had the chance to place anything on here in awhile!! The summer has been going by so very fast. I have been working on creating tech classes for August and for PIR days this next year. I am excited to be involved in teaching these. I am a little nervous. Let's see... camp was amazing and I am so very glad that I had the chance to be with my cell group girls one last time before they head off to college. The puppies are getting big and they will head to their new homes this week. I am glad... Paul and I have not been getting much sleep the last couple of days. :) There is so much that I want to talk about but not enough time. Hope you enjoy the videos I posted. :)

No comments:

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers