Monday, May 5, 2008

home sweet home

Well, after 2 weeks in Minnesota doing classroom work for my seminary program, I am now back home... good old sweet home. It is so nice to be here... with the lady I love and in the town is so much enjoy. While it was funny hitting up new places, watching pro baseball, and cruising the freeways... Billings is still the BEST place in the world.

Classes were great, and being able to focus simply on them and not have to deal with the daily responsibilities of ministry here was actually refreshing in a weird way. I've still got 4 weeks of class left, with 2 HUGE projects to finish out the courses... then a whole two weeks off until we leave for Bolivia & my summer class begins!

I was able to get an early flight home on Friday which was awesome since Abbie had the day off from school here... it was so precious... she was so tired from not sleeping well while I was gone, that she just crashed and slept the afternoon away! It's good to know I was missed.

No comments:

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers