Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Graduation in Coming

I think that I am beginning to feel the pains of letting go of a grown child. I have worked with a group of girls for 6+ years. They are graduating this year and I will have to say good-bye and watch them go all around the country. I am sad and excited all at the same time. Each of the girls is so different. They come from different backgrounds, different interests etc. They are so unique and yet they fit so wonderfully into the body of Christ. I will have the chance to "be their leader" for one more Sunday. My heart feels as if it will burst. I know that I will be a blubbering mess... I trust God with their lives. I know that each one has been presented with the gospel and so I know that they know Truth. I pray that they will grasp onto it and live out their faith in Christ in every area of their life. I thought that I would share a few pics and I will share more stories as graduation gets closer. This weekend alone we have over 20 graduation parties to go to. WOW!!! Lord bless these kids...may they bring your HOLY NAME to all areas of the Earth. Go with them as they embark in the "adulthood journey"

No comments:

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers