Friday, April 4, 2008

Pulling out my hair

Okay, so all has been going well until this week. I could tell I was stressed because my right eye was twitching for 9 hours straight yesterday. (I also broke out like a 13 yr. old) . I was so frustrated with the testing my students had to take. They really struggled with the reading, and it is very hard not being able to help them out. I had a huge headache. (I definitely like being able to teach). Anyway, we finished up the testing and had our big, huge science fair this afternoon. My fourth graders have first grade buddies that they worked on these science projects with. It took a long time, but the projects were awesome. So, I finished up the day and went to go finish up the grades that are due next week. I had all the specialists in the grade book except for Music. So I went to get help and while I was there I accidentally threw away MY grade book instead of her old one!! I was in shock!! Yes, I permanently erased ALL my grades for this year. It was awful!! I couldn't believe that I could be so hasty. I really didn't think that I had done it...and yep I sure did. One good thing was that I did back up my grades and I only lost an entire month. But still...one month!!! I was sick. Some of my kids really lucked out, because they just got issued a higher grade. Anyway, I am at home typing away and filling in the missing links. Such is life some times. :) ( I think that I gained 15 lbs., 13 gray hairs and new wrinkles on my face in one day!!)

No comments:

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers