Sunday, February 17, 2008

Time Flies


So many things to catch up on... where to begin! This last week has been full. I have been a part of many different school related things that add up and take up time. Last weekend I was also a part of a High-school winter retreat. It was a blessing to go. I had so much fun with four of my senior girls that had a chance to go. I laughed until I cried at times. I went skiing and I enjoyed being out in God's creation. School was rough this week. The kids of course were ready and waiting for Valentines Day. I missed a day to learn how to create podcasts and I was a part of youth group...women's Bible study and more!! Hunter is making me laugh too. He literally jumps up onto our bed at exactly 6:30 in the morning and it is not Paul he jumps on... it's me(he does it during the weekend too, no exception)!! I am not a morning person. Needless to say I do end up getting up... and so does Paul. I am stunned that it is Feb. 17th already. We are almost done with Feb. and midterms are already close at hand. My students will be presenting their animal projects this week and working on Science Fair projects with their first grade buddies. My goal this week is to get up and spend time with God first thing in the morning. ( I will have to set my alarm, and beat Hunter up, out of bed, in the morning!!) : )

1 comment:

Susan Nations said...

What a blessing to find blogs of people who are in education AND Christians!! I hope to come visit again sometime.

:-) Susan

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers