Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Okay
whew! I am laughing at the crazy day I just had... way too many crazy things happening! I had Literature training and learned some great things... I also had to laugh because I had a sub while I was gone and she wrote all over my white board with permanent BLUE marker. Oops!! So, now I have an assignment permanently on the board! : ) I also got a new student today. Poor guy didn't even know who was his teacher because there were so many subs today! He was a very nice young man though. I will enjoy having him in class. Let's see what else... well all the students seemed to want to bring in cans to recycle today of all days. Now I am laughing because Hunter is trying to catch my hands typing in his teeth. I am glad that they are not puppy teeth anymore. Puppy teeth are really sharp!! Okay, well I am going to check my email and go work out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where in the World
<

1 comment:
hi abbie!
check it out, Im checking you out :)
hope all is going well! see ya next week (hopefully)
phyllis
Post a Comment