Earlier this week I came across this video posted by one of the adoption organizations I follow on social media! It is so good, that we just have to share it with you all. The decision to adopt and the reasonings are different for everyone… but the picture of adoption as it correlates to the gospel is always there. Please take 10 minutes and watch this video.
Friday, April 29, 2016
Why We Adopt ?!?
Today, included another quick trip to Helena. This time to get our USCIS Approval Notice certified by the Secretary of State so that our agency can begin translating our documents next week and get them to the Haitian Consulate soon.
Earlier this week I came across this video posted by one of the adoption organizations I follow on social media! It is so good, that we just have to share it with you all. The decision to adopt and the reasonings are different for everyone… but the picture of adoption as it correlates to the gospel is always there. Please take 10 minutes and watch this video.
Earlier this week I came across this video posted by one of the adoption organizations I follow on social media! It is so good, that we just have to share it with you all. The decision to adopt and the reasonings are different for everyone… but the picture of adoption as it correlates to the gospel is always there. Please take 10 minutes and watch this video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where in the World
<

No comments:
Post a Comment