So last week as we were wondering what happened to our package with our homestudy and application that had been mailed to the US immigration office. I remember being told by a gal with the post office not to worry, she was certain our package was not "lost", but that it would eventually show up. Those were not exactly comforting words at the time… I've always been one to think that if nobody knows where something is, it's lost; even if eventually it will be found.
Well, the good news is that our paperwork that was mailed has been found. On Monday I received a call from the USPS that the package had been delivered to the PO Box it had been addressed to. They don't know why it was so "delayed", but it was delivered. Last night we received confirmation via a text message from the USCIS that indeed they had received our paperwork and are beginning to process our application. What once was lost now truly is found!

No comments:
Post a Comment