Paul wrote about being overwhelmed by so many things, today I am overwhelmed by God's provision.
To step out in faith and know that this is the path you are to be following with God and your family is scary. There are times when I can think, "did I hear you right God?"And yet, HE brings me peace as we take each step forward. One of the steps forward is financially. There have been some neat ways God has already shown up and provided EXACTLY what we needed at the right time, by moving in the hearts of different people. It has never been too much, but just the right amount at the right time.
Our little garage sale we hosted to help towards the adoption went well, as did Zoë's little lemonade stand. It was such a blessing to see Zoë follow through with her idea of making a lemonade stand and then to have it succeed. She was so excited!
All this to say, that there are times when worry and anxiety can sneak in when it comes to financial situations. And yet:
Psalm 50:10 "for every animal of the forest is mine, and the cattle on a thousand hills."
I can remember that HE does indeed own it all. We will still have to sacrifice, but God can and will show up in this process in some cool ways. Not to make much of us, but to bring glory to HIS name.

No comments:
Post a Comment