Thursday, July 26, 2012

We are still here!

We are here, we are here, we are here!! Life has been going on and the blog has been left behind. Sorry friends! What an amazing time we have been having with our sweet girls! Both Cricket and Peanut bring such joy into our daily lives. We have been busy this summer with birthday parties and friends and family visiting. I took the girls to visit their grandparents for a week and they LOVED being with "crappa" and Granny Jannie. Paul's parents came to visit as well and we had a blast while Paul was in Africa. It was so great to have them join us in our daily lives. Cricket is still not walking yet despite passing her first birthday. Peanut is growing into the "independant" 3's and is doing quite well with keeping mom and dad on their toes. I will try to update more as I have time!

No comments:

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers