Thursday, November 3, 2011

Jesus

Tonight Zoë was tucked into bed after discussing the birth of Jesus and why He came to Earth. She asked me for a drink of water which I left to go get. When I returned she said, "Weddy (ready)" I said, "ready for what?" she replied, "Jesus in my hearts." i said, "Jesus in your heart?" "yes mom." so she prayed to have him in her heart. It was so sweet. I am not sure how much she understands, but it was precious to know she already has a tender heart towards Christ. Thank you Jesus!!

1 comment:

The Hopwoods said...

Oh Abbie... How wonderful!! I keep praying my kids will show more and more of an interest, but besides the random question here and there they continue to not be interested. Perhaps we should be teaching them more? Either way I am so happy for you, and give praise to God for such a wonderful encouragement for your mother's heart! :)) -Niki

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers