Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Baby Girl a'comin'!!

Here she comes! Well, we know that baby girl #2 will be here on or before June 27th. We have a c-section scheduled for the 27th. We cannot believe that it is only 2 weeks away! CRAZY!! We have a lot we are working on and getting ready for. (Especially trying to prepare Zoë!) We went through the hospital today and got everything ready fro checking in. It is a VERY nice hospital. We are thankful. People have asked us where we are registered so here are the two places:

The natural baby company (this is where a majority of stuff is, as we use cloth diapers)
Target (we don't have a ton on here, and when I checked it last time, there ended up being a lot that was online and I didn't mean it to be that way! Sorry!)
We also LOVE Aden and Anais blankets and Naartjie clothes and noodle and boo baby lotions and shampoos. :-)
Anyway, that is all for today! I am busy with cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning! Baby is coming soon!

No comments:

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers