Friday, February 18, 2011

BIG week!

Well, it's been months since i've written on here... seems like i let it become more of abbie dot com rather than paulandabbie . com

It has been a very interesting, crazy, challenging, stretching, growing few months and this week in particular has been a BIG week. On monday we officially sold our house in Billings that i've had since even before Abbie and I started dating. Today we bought our first home TOGETHER as a family! We are super excited for April 15 ... I am renaming it from tax day to MOVE IN day! Finally after what will have been over 6 months of our family living in limbo, out of boxes and bags, and other peoples houses, we will finally be back living in our own home together. We are thankful for the generosity of so many friends and family over these past few months in particular. The journey has not been one I or we would have chosen, but we are grateful for where we are and the journey that lies ahead.

It would have been an even bigger week as we were supposed to have an ultrasound on Tuesday to find out if our little one on the way is a boy or girl, but I guess God decided that was a little too much excitement for one week (and the doctors office postponed Abbie's appointment), so we get to go find out this coming Tuesday instead!

No comments:

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers