Friday, January 14, 2011

And the Journey Continues!

Here is a quick update... 
10. Paul is now the pastor of missions and outreach at Harvest Springs Church in Great Falls.
9. Paul is now living in Great Falls
9. I am living with my parents at the moment until I can move up to Great Falls.
8. We bought a car by trading in our Honda.
7. We bought a  second car in Bozeman on 1/10/11
6. We sold our house on 1/10/11
5. We finished our will on 1/11/11
4. Praying that baby is continuing to grow in my belly and be healthy! 
3. Zoë is talking ALL the time, and has such a vibrant personality!
2. Beginning to pack things away, if you have any extra boxes send them our way!
1. God has a plan in ALL things! :-) 

2 comments:

Jess said...

Wow, lots of exciting things in that list! The Lord brings you to my mind now and then, and I'm so glad to see he's answered some prayers, particularly Paul's new job and the sale of your house.

Unknown said...

Lots going on indeed! I'm going to miss your smiling face around work :( but so glad that God has great things in store for you guys!

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers