Yep, we are having our second baby! We are so very excited! I am due July 9, 2011. Yesterday I went in to get a check up and had the chance (with Paul) to see our little growing baby on an ultrasound! The baby was wiggling and had a strong heartbeat. It was so amazing to see the arms, legs and little fingers on the baby. I am always amazed at God and how he weaves us together!! What a blessing for us! We are very excited. Zoë is excited too. She will kiss my tummy and pat it and say, "Hi baby!"
:-)
10 comments:
I had my suspicions, but am smart enough to know not to ask :). CONGRATS!
Yeah! So very exciting! We are happy for you all!
Congrats! I've been wondering when number 2 would be coming along. So excited for you. When you get a chance drop an email and fill me in on your life! :) Blessings on the newest little thing...
Congratulations Abbie!!! So happy for you guys!
Congratulations to you all! How exciting for you! I hope you are feeling well, Abbie. Wishing you guys all the best.
WOOO HOO!!! Another cousin for Natalie and our baby #2! SOOO happy for you all! Blessings during this pregnancy...how exciting!
Can't wait to have another grandchild. Love the comment on Zoë talking to her sibling-on-the-way! She will be a wonderful big sis! Happy grandparents in KC
YAY! (I was going to say woo-hoo, but Amy took it already) I am soooo excited for you guys!!! I hope you have a boy (they are my current favorite!) Miss you and hope everything goes great!
Congrats Paul and Abbie! God is good! :)
Congrats! We are very excited for you!
Post a Comment