Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Zoë and What She is Doing

So, here is a quick update on what Zoë has been up to lately:
1. Learning to walk backwards.
2. Beginning to use the potty!! :-)
3. Says to Paul when we were at walmart: "Where are we going?" Paul says, "To the store." Zoë responds, "I want grandma!"
4. Likes to draw and says, "Sit, please." When she wants to sit and draw. She will then say, "Color, please." and we hand her her crayons.
5. Likes to pretend read. She will sit on her little elephant pillow and pretend to read a book to herself.
6. Spins to music. So funny!
7. Climbs up and down stairs.
8. LOVES blowing bubbles and will say, "bubbles, bubbles" all the time.
9. Plays with her baby dolls all the time as well. Loves her dollhouse and is always walking around caring for her babies.

I know that there are more things, just can't seem to think of them right now. :-)

1 comment:

Dawson and Alicia Olfert said...

I love this age! Sad I can't be there to see her spinning and playing - I always picture her as a little baby because that's how I left... Keep having fun!

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers