Sunday, August 29, 2010

Such a Fun Week

How fun it was this past week to get to be back teaching. Kindergarten is hilarious. I laughed and laughed the first few days with the kids. They are precious and excited to be in school for the first time. There were some tears from both parents and students, but as the week went on there were more and more routines set and so much to do. I am thankful that I am able to be a part-time teacher and have the chance to be with these kids this year. Not and accident. Zoë did well. It was a bit long for her to be without me, but I am thankful for the start of the normal week this coming week. Hope your weekend was blessed. :-)

1 comment:

The Runner Family said...

So glad that you are enjoying this new year! You and Paul and Zoe have been in our thoughts and prayers! We hope all is going well!

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers