Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Some Words

Well, Zoë spoke two words on Sunday that I was hoping she wouldn't learn so soon. After a week of camp, which was amazing, she picked up the word, "NO"! Yep, and now she is using quite a bit. At least she doesn't yell it... she just softly says no and shakes her head from side to side. The other word you ask? Well, it is a name, mine to be exact. I was shocked to hear clear as a bell, "Abbie" when I was grabbing something in the kitchen. She then proceeded to scoot over to me and hold up her hands. I thought it was an accident and not the real thing until in the car she kept saying, "Abbie, Abbie, Abbie, Abbie" while waiting for me to look at her in the mirror. Long gone are the days of the simple "Yes, mommy." :-) LOL

1 comment:

Jeff and Naomi said...

Crazy how that works! Olivia will use "Nomi" quite a few times some days. It usually takes me a few times to register that yes, she is talking to me and expects me to respond. :)

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers