Friday, June 4, 2010

Things Zoë is doing at a Year

Here are some things that Zoë is doing:
-blowing kisses to EVERYONE (while trying to make the smacking sound)
-trying to give kisses to EVERYONE, LOL
-Holds up one finger to show that she is one
-Points to her tooth to show you she has a tooth when asked where her tooth is. :-)
-Says, "DOG" and then pants or barks
-Says. "OOH, OOH, OHH" for the word Monkey
-Continues to point and direct you to what she wants
-pretends to drink out of her toy cup and eat a toy piece of food, and then tries to share it with you. She then concludes the whole situation with a, "MMMMM, MMMM!"
- LOVES being walked around and around while you are holding her hands.
-Pulls herself up on things.
-Scoots around on her bottom, (does not crawl) She pushes her feet forward and then drags her bottom behind, it is hilarious! She learned this a week before her birthday.
-uses sign language for the word "more"
- says, "MMMMMM, MMMMM" when she wants to eat.
-says, "NANA" for a banana.
-she helps me while I am dressing her, likes trying to put on her socks and put things over her head.
- Babbles like CRAZY! She seems to always be talking (UM, yes, I think she gets that from me and not Paul, LOL)
-She will pile her blanket up into a ball and then lay her head down to pretend that she is going "night-night"
-She scoots to her dollhouse and plays with the people. She especially likes Grandma and Grandpa's dollhouse and will play with the little car. She makes the "vroom, vroom" sounds with her lips spitting while she pushes the car. It is so cute!
-She plays with her little pretend kitchen by placing objects in the oven and then taking them out and pretending to eat them.
-looks at someone and waves (side to side) and says "Hello" in a sing-song voice. (I think that I must do this too, because I have caught my self saying "hello" with the voice fluctuations.)

Hmmmmm, She seems to be doing so much these days!! I know that this isn't probably half of what she is doing!
We visited the doctor and she is healthy except she is very small. Please be praying that she continues to grow between now and her 15 month check up. The doctor was a little concerned and told us that she needs to be growing or she will need to see a specialist to make sure nothing is wrong. Please pray that she continues to grow and be healthy. She was 15lbs. 12oz.
27 inches. Thank you for your prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Zoe!! She is such a doll. I always love seeing her.

The Fast Family said...

That is so cute!
Sounds like you had a fun trip to FL. I know DeeDee and Warren got a kick out of Zoe's antics! What a doll!

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers