Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Investing in God's Kingdom
So, I have been challenged this week by really looking at finances and how we should be not only tithing but also looking for tangible ways of investing in God's kingdom. If you are looking for a way to invest in God's kingdom I have a college student you can invest in. He is a student in Missoula who has been growing in the LORD and is excited to be going to ECHO with Campus Crusade for Christ. He is the first Christian in his family so he is in need of support for his summer mission. He is one brave boy!! He is using this as a way to witness to his family and friends of the change that has taken place in his life. If you are interested in investing in him write to me or call me and I can give you the info (checks can be written to Campus Crusade for Christ and get a hold of me and I can tell you where to send it.) Also, prayer is MUCH needed. If you want to know how to specifically pray let me know and I can give you the info. How cool would it be if we could bless a boy in his walk with Christ as his non-Christan family watches? What a blessing it would be! I am so excited of what God is doing in this boy's life. What a miracle!!
Labels:
bible
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where in the World
<

No comments:
Post a Comment