Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fall is Coming!!

My favorite time of year is Fall. I enjoy the warmer days and the crisp cool nights. I am excited that Fall is coming soon. I can tell that there is a bit of a bite in the air already. (Montana is always quick to go to Fall.) I am hoping that the trees will turn soon. Yesterday was very cold here in Billings... not the kind of Labor Day that I was expecting. Paul and I were able to go to my grandparent's house (Strutz's) I always enjoy being able to visit family whenever I can. It was a small get together since Bethany, Mary and my mom were in Oregon. (Luke in Boise). So it was my grandparents, Elizabee, my dad and Paul and I. Today was a great day back at school. My students are learning Geometry through the use of Origami. I think that they like it. :)
Have a great day!

No comments:

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers