Monday, December 31, 2007
my funny dogs
I guess the title is a bit of a lie. My dogs really were not too funny today. Let me start at the very beginning, I received a great gift from Dave and Judy Hansen (my in-laws), an Italian noodle maker. I have really enjoyed making homemade wheat noodles. Today I decided to branch out and try something completely different... tortellini with cheese inside. I was so excited to see them turning out. I am still not great at making the tortellini's but I thought it would be great practice and a great New Year's Eve dinner. Well, after about two hours of making and forming dough, cutting, folding and stuffing noodles, I left them on the counter to dry. I came back literally 15 min. later and saw the tea towel they were sitting on in perfect order... but there were no tortellini's on it. The dogs had somehow eaten every single one with out disturbing anything else on the counter. Needless to say I was mad. So, I guess it's good to vent a little on the blog. My mom said that this only prepares me more for kids. (I was about to sell the dogs on ebay!!) I still love my dogs, I just don't like them much today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where in the World
<

No comments:
Post a Comment